Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Since I have started working:

I can't keep up with laundry. You are probably saying in your head, "welcome to the real world." I think I just need to buy a bigger laundry basket and get over it.

I hardly cook. Thank goodness for the hubbies mother.

I still spend too much time online but now I have to fit it all into a few hours.

I have paper cuts all over my hands. I pretty much won't get my nails done until I stop working at this job. There is absolutely no reason why I should. Last Thursday was amazing. I cut myself with my razor, which I don't do that often. I got a pretty awesome paper cut. And then I cut myself with a knife. 3 band aids at once. Go me!

I found out that I can live for a long time without doing laundry. But that's because I can wear whatever I want to the job. Thank goodness.

I hardly see any of my friends.

And I am fine with staying in on a Friday night.

But that is okay with me because I am just thankful that I have a job that I enjoy and don't mind spending the day at.

No comments:

Post a Comment