Thursday, March 3, 2011

Recently Downloaded Music

I wanted some new music for my phone so I downloaded some very random things, including songs from the following artists/bands:

The Civil Wars -  Recently recommended and I thought I would give them a try.

Sara Bareillas

Lady Antebellum

Jonathan Vasser and the Speckled Birds  - Saw them at a house show a few years ago. Liked them, always think about them, but just now finally got their music. So excited. I love them because they are original and very talented.  And they make use of some pretty awesome instruments. Enjoy the videos below but know that they are a thousand times better live.





I like Indie/Independent type bands so if anybody has suggestions, please give them to me. I love new music but I have been a little too out of the music loop lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment