Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Fake Maternity Pictures

I didn't want to spend the money on actual maternity pictures this go around but I did want to document this pregnancy somehow.  Tonight Jon and I drove up to the area we used to live and took some pictures.  I am officially hitting 39 weeks tomorrow and could have this baby any day now so it seemed like the perfect time to take some pictures.  Thankfully the weather cooperated.

I will post more later but the one I wanted to post tonight is the one I am most excited about and one of the main reasons I wanted to go out and take pictures, as cheesy as it is.  A while ago my mom let me have a shirt she had found.  It was a shirt she had received while delivering one of her children, though she was unsure of which one.  I decided that I didn't care who it was, I WANTED THAT SHIRT!!!  Technically she could have received it when she had my brother near the end of '84 but I am forever claiming that she definitely got it when she had me, since I was born in '85.  Makes the most sense anyways, right?  Well I have been waiting to wear it ever since, and while it is kind of a girly shirt with all the pink, I decided I just had to get a prego belly picture in it.  In fact, I want to get a picture in it with every kid I have.  And maybe by the last pregnancy, I will actually fit in it properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment