Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What I Have Been Up To Lately


Reading Unbroken.  My sister-in-law recommended this book and so far I am really enjoying it.

Listening to my baby boy babbling on about whatever babies babble on about.

Dealing with learning how to balance life with a child.  As someone who likes her personal time, this hasn't really been that easy for me.

Watching shows I am too embarrassed to admit watching.

Thinking about the holidays coming up.  Thank goodness my sister is coming out to visit for Christmas.   It will make the holiday season a little less lonely for us.

Eating:




Playing Hay Day.  I never thought I would get into a game like this, but times have changed and it's a great game to play while breastfeeding.  Too bad I am not that good at it, if it's possible to be not that good at it.  But I have never been much of a gamer so I have a lot of catching up to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment