Friday, February 5, 2010

I Made

two perfect omelets today. For those of you who don't know how hard omelets can be until you have mastered them, it really was a tiny and very yummy miracle. One miracle that hadn't happened for many years.

As evidence of this miracle, let me show you what the last omelets I tried to make looked like:

THIS IS NOT AN OMELET. IT'S EGGS WITH STUFF ON IT.


I wish I had gotten pictures of the omelets today. But really is a picture necessary? It can't be that hard to imagine two perfectly looking omelets stuffed with cheese and vegetables.


I guess when you get stuck in the house all day because of snow, the small joys in life like a good omelet, become even more important to you.

P.S. Did you know omelet has two different spellings? You've gotta love wikipedia.

No comments:

Post a Comment