Saturday, May 22, 2010

I Have A Strange Fascination With

hot dogs. I don't know why. I think it just runs in my family. I really want a hot dog right now and it's almost midnight. I haven't found many places with good hot dogs. Ben's Chili Bowl wasn't bad but it's a bit pricey. If I want to eat out and get one it usually means going to 7-Eleven. Sometimes I want to be a bit more classy than that without paying the price of Ben's Chili Bowl, but I have found no other alternatives yet.

Good news is that I may have found an alternative. There is a place somewhere around here that I have always wanted to try but I was never sure if it was still open.  But thanks to a facebook status today I decided to do a bit of research and found out that not only is it open but it has rave reviews. It's called Windy City Red Hots and it's just in the parking lot of a nursery. So I am super excited and I have decided that I have to go next week, with or without my husband. Hopefully I will find it amazing too.

I will let you know how it is and maybe next time you are in the area you can check it out too.

No comments:

Post a Comment