My dear friend Logan tagged me, and since she is housing me within the next few weeks, I must comply.
So 10 things you may not know about me:
1. I do not think Brad Pitt is the bomb. And it's not hot when a guy thinks Brad Pitt is the bomb.
2. I LOOVEE pickles and onions and jalapenos. I must smell all the time.
3. I don't know the exact birthday of anyone in my immediate family. I got the two sister in laws down though because their birthdays are the same day in different months. Or I hope I have their birthdays right. Everybody has free reign to remind me it's their birthdays...if they want a present.
Update: I was called out on the wording of this sentence. In it I am referring to the 2 sister in laws on my side of the family. I actually have many more lovely sister in laws.
4. I buy lots of snack food that I then never eat. Which might be good for my figure, but bad for my wallet.
5. I have never owned an ipod or anything like it, unless you count my phone.
6. If I say I hate something, don't believe me. I use hate too loosely. I don't actually have a super long hate list. Just a super long dislike list. And I try never to hate people, unless you Al Sharpton.
7. I used to get made fun of because of my teeth. I need to get over it but I haven't yet. Thank goodness for retainers and braces.
8. I am sticking to my guns and refusing to see Twilight as long as I can. I am not sure if it's because I am secretly scared I will like it, or if I am scared that I will have such strong feelings against it that I wont be able to keep my mouth shut and will offend people in my family.
9. I don't find movie quotes trivia very interesting. And I have never been someone to memorize movie quotes (too much work for my sorry excuse of a memory), with the exception of a few movies.
10. I can't brush my teeth without getting toothpaste all over my face. The why mystery has yet to be solved.