Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tidbits and Beauty Tips

I am having one of those days, or one of those weeks, where no food tastes that good. I just handed my dinner over to Jon to eat and made something else, which wasn't much better. Jon would have gladly devoured all of my food and enjoyed it. At least that pickle I ate was delicious.

Speaking of which I was watching Man vs. Food for about 2 hours today. Does anybody want to go on a Man Vs. Food Minus the Food Challenges road trip with me? Maybe if we ride bikes between each state we might be able to prevent extreme weight gain and clogged arteries.

By the way, here is another tidbit about me you might not know : I LOVE FOOD SHOWS. The hubbies dad certainly figured that one out when I stole his television for hours to watch a cake making show. I think if I had watched one more episode of it, both he and the hubby may have cried.

Anyways...I found this beauty tip pretty interesting. I read this tip in a magazine and googled to see if it was true. I also read that if you are concerned about baking soda stripping the color from your hair, you can use vinegar. Just let it sit in your hair for about 20 mins and then shampoo and condition really well.

1 comment: