Thursday, September 30, 2010

Falling in Love

Can I just say that I am sooo excited about fall. You have probably heard a similiar statement from a dozen people already but I can't help repeating it. I had to go out shopping today for presents and all the stores were filled with fall and halloween decor. I was getting so excited until I realized I couldn't buy any of it because we are moving this month and thus it would be foolish to decorate the apartment. So I told the hubby, to ease the depression, we have to do lots of fall related activites. Like caramel apples, corn mazes, Skyline Drive, pumpkin patches, maybe even a halloween party if we get invited. I LOVE FALL! And not just for the food. And, if there is one reason I am excited to have kids, it is so I can celebrate Halloween with them. Epic times are ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment