Sunday, August 18, 2013

Breastfeeding Appropriate Outfit

I was commiserating a few weeks back with another family member about how rough it is to find clothes that are both modest and convenient for breastfeeding.  Having a small stature does not help this task at all.  So I thought I would do a post whenever I find an outfit that is especially appropriate for breastfeeding.

These pictures aren't very good quality, I look extremely pale, and the outfit looks much better in person, but please forgive all that because I am posting them anyways.


Do you notice the lovely red mark on my left arm?  It's from the burn I mentioned in one of my previous posts.  Awesome that it's so noticeable...sigh...


This black dress is from Target and ended up being half off which was a nice surprise.  Usually I am an x-small at Target and this is a small so it is a little looser up top than I would prefer but makes access to my chest even easier.  Underneath the dress I have a tank top that connects to my bra so when I undo my nursing bra the tank top pulls down with it.  And as a note for other LDS woman, I have a nursing top underneath that.  So basically I pull aside the first layer, unclip the second layer, and pull down the third.  It sounds like a lot but is totally easy and doable.

Now if only I could find the time to apply makeup before church.

No comments:

Post a Comment