Monday, October 14, 2013

Aquarium Visit

We visited the aquarium in Waikiki as part of our ongoing 4 year anniversary celebration.  I am sure people were wondering why we thought a 4 month old would find the aquarium interesting, but no the visit was for us, not him.  Out of a 5, I would rate the aquarium a 3.  I enjoyed it but, as hard as I tried not to, I couldn't stop myself from comparing it to the awesome aquariums we have been to on the East Coast.  It is so much smaller.  If we had paid full price it would not have been worth it.  But at the discounted price, I thought it was worth it and would do it all over again, and probably will sometime in the future.  Despite not completing all of it, I did enjoy how they offered a free hand held audio tour of the aquarium.  I haven't been to an aquarium yet that offers that and it gets so tedious reading all of the signs.









No comments:

Post a Comment