Friday, October 25, 2013

Four Month Update


Someone is now four months old so it was time for another doctors appointment and thus time for another update.

Stats: 

Height: 26.5 inches (93.14 percentile) 
Weight: 15 lbs 15.5 oz (59.36 percentile)
Head circumference: 16.73 inches (73.73 percentile) 

General Updates: 

-Strangers always comment about alert he is and they have recently begun commenting about how big he is.  Boy is he growing fast now. 
-He loves people watching.  It makes grocery shopping with him much easier.  I was in the habit of leaving him behind with daddy until I realized that all he needs is the ability to people watch. 
-He is great with strangers.  I love that about him.  It makes my momma heart happy to see how much joy he can bring other people.  He sat with another family almost all of sacrament meeting, only coming back for a diaper change, without so much as a whimper.  I'll admit I almost felt a bit unloved at that point.  
-He is starting to enjoy toys.  If you consider trying to eat them enjoying them. 
-Still loves his swing and now enjoys his ExerSaucer. 
-Finally outgrew 0-3 month clothing.  I think he will be in 3-6 month very very soon (cloth diapers being part of the reason). 
-Loves music, standing up, a good game of picaboo with mommy, and airplane with daddy. 
-Despite our best efforts not to let him watch it, he already acts like a tv addict.  I think it's due to the people watching interest.
-Was rolling over and then stopped for the most part.  I think he realized that he gets stuck on his stomach when he does it and he hates being stuck on his tummy.
-Amazing head control.
-Stopped taking the pacifier.  He doesn't show signs of getting addicted to his fingers so I am not too worried yet.
-It's interesting to see what scares him.  He will be completely fine after many loud noises and then get completely historically after daddy coughs loudly, or I yelp in shock, or there is a scream on the television (this one actually woke him up out of his slumber). 

No comments:

Post a Comment