Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Freebie

I received an email today from Betty Crocker saying the following:
We inadvertently sent you a birthday wish email when it's not your birthday.
Since you are not eligible to enter the Betty Crocker Birthday Sweepstakes this month, we'd like you to enjoy this free digital magazine. Please accept our apologies.
So they felt bad and they gave me a freebie. Which is awesome except for that it's free for everybody. Just click here. You can't go wrong with a magazine all about soups.

Speaking of which I went back to the gym for the first time in forever. It felt amazing.

Also, I had a dream that I was in Hawaii and went to IHOP with some family and friends. They had a meal named after a local politician from my state and I wanted it but they were all out of it. Really random.

No comments:

Post a Comment