Friday, March 4, 2011

Style Me Pretty

After taking a long break from wedding related blogs, I am now re-addicted to Style Me Pretty.

Two weddings that captured my fancy yesterday:

Rustic Va Wedding : Very pretty wedding and a great use of nature related objects. But this wedding mainly striked my fancy because she hosted her wedding at my dream venue number 2. I fell for Rasberry Plains when my dad had a campaign event there. It has the biggest windows all around the main room that look out onto gorgeous and well kept lawns. It would be great for any romantic event.

New York City Wedding : I have viewed a lot of weddings in the past week. Most of them are really pretty but end up being a lot of the same. Different wedding, different traditions, same decore. But this one stood out to me. I thought it was classy yet not too stiff. Had a touch of the modern industrial feel without feeling too modern.  It fits in with what is fashionable in the wedding world, but is also very much their own wedding. Their flowers are gorgeous, they are gorgeous. And don't even get me started with the hot sauce station. In fact, that might be why I love this wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment