Wednesday, July 24, 2013

97-Year-Old Microsoft Paint Artist




I don't know about you, but I pretty much stink at art.  Doesn't matter what type of media I am using, or what I am trying to create, I am no good.  But that doesn't mean I can't appreciate great art.

Hal is awesome.  Microsoft Paint was fun, but that's all it was.  To actually accomplish anything worthwhile with it was almost impossible.  But Hall...he has mastered Microsoft Paint and continues to do so at a time most of us have long passed it up and moved onto more expensive and fancier programs.  Oh and did I happen to mention he is the cutest old man ever???

Seriously, if you haven't done so already, watch this video.

And then maybe I will reward you with pictures of some of my drawings from middle school.  I may have found a sketch book from one of those required art classes.  Lets just say I was finally able to prove to my husband that there is no hope for me in the art world, no matter how much I practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment