Friday, February 20, 2009

I Am Such A Mental Case

Am I the only one that feels like I have mental issues and than feel like its a whole other mental issue to feel like I have mental issues? Sometimes I am so talkative, happy, and laughing at every time. Other times I am so quite and introverted its ridiculousness. Sometimes the most random thing can make me so uptight and upset. I guess people call that called mood swings but I have never been convinced they are actually healthy or normal. Another random quirk, if you can call that, is that I will become so obsessed with needing to understand something that I will research it for hours. Like tonight I researched the movie Push for 1 1/2 hrs to fully understand one simple thing about the plot. K maybe it was not simple because nobody seemed to understand it but why could I not accept that it just made no since. Sometimes I got for days without talking much because I just can't thinking about things and running scenarios through my head to fully understand something that does not need to be understood. Last night I dreamed so much I practically was dreaming when I was laying in bed awake for a few mins. With all this thinking that is going on why am I not a genius. I have getting in weird moods because I can never figure out how to get out of them or what puts me in them. I just want to be a bit more static or perhaps just figure out a way to control them. I want to feel a bit less mental sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment