I need to slowly spend less time on facebook. But I still love facebook. So here is my ode to face book.
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.(No tagging here you lucky suckers)
1) I tend to hit stationary objects more than moving objects. With cars, bikes, etc.
2) I have a much lower self esteem and am more shy than I let other people believe.
3) I have a hard time making girlfriends but guys are a piece of cake (and you can eat them too. j/k.)
4) I had an obsession with Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen movies
5) I took piano lessons for five years and dance for I forget how many years
6) I often seem to be listening when I am not and it takes me a long time to realize I am not listening (i missed many lectures that way)
7) I usually don't hate things as much as I say I do. I guess my definition of hate is pretty skewed positively (that made sense in my head so sorry if you don't get it).
8) My fav. colors are often those I hated the year or two before. I love you brown and purple.
9) I am trying to reform my habit of not ever reaching my goals.
10) I had a habit of picking up every piece of trash I saw on the floor back in 3 or 4 grade until some kid made fun of me in a friendly way.
11) Ive gotten hit in the face with many basketballs but still like the sport.
12) Team sports scared me but Ive become a lot more aggressive since high school
13) I am a list maker but they never help take the stress away. In fact sometimes I wonder if they stress me out more.
14) I know absolutely nothing about cars.
15) I didn't care about driving, in fact it almost scared me as may new things tend to do, so I didn't get my drivers license tell I was 18.
16) In one of my English Classes in Middle School I had my own special spelling words because thats how bad of a speller I was.
17) I have no rhythm
18) Its hard for me to stay obsessed about something beyond a week to a month. That keeps me from being addicted to things easily.
19) Kissing scared me because I thought I would suck at it so it took tell college to allow a guy to kiss me.
20) I hate taking out the trash but I don't know why (maybe I got scared from that boy in elementary school).
21) Ive never smoked, drank, snuck out of the house, went to a huge party, did anything immoral, or did anything else a "normal teen is suppose to experience." I feel pretty good about it....
22) I have a problem breaking curfews though
23) I was born in CA but lived there less than a year.
24) I just recently took time to reform the use of then and than in my writing as I always used them incorrectly. But i'm sure I still get the two mixed up more often than I think.
25) I abhore class discussions of any kind and debates about the death penalty that include scripture usage.