I have so much to post about so there will probably be many postings in the next few days.
But, first things first, I want to tell you what my plans are for the coming weeks.
1. Go to New York with my honey and our friends for a few days. It will be cold but just imagine the Christmas spirit that will be felt there. It already makes me giddy.
2. Decorate this fake tree we bought:
3. Make a Snowstorm for one or two of the windows
4. Write those thank you cards for the gifts received at the wedding. I wanted them done a lot sooner but with all that has been going on and my health issues it just has not happened.
5. Make a bag advent calendar filled with goodies. Kind of like this one. I am actually only going to do it for the 12 days before Christmas sinse that will probably be about the time I finish it.