Monday, April 19, 2010

C++

A miracle in the life of my husband. He gave me my first lesson in C++ tonight. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and as church we are counseled to hold Family Home Evenings (FHE) each Monday night. The purpose is to bring families closer together and to give them a chance to bring spiritual topics and matters into their home more often. My husband and I are trying to have FHE each moday night so that it will be a habit once we have kids. Our planned activity had to be canceled due to a long day and lack of energy on the part of my husband. So at the last min. I challenged him to teach me something new on the computer as our activity. We ended up deciding that he would teach me a bit about C++. I plan to continue learning this programming language, despite how scary it looks.

My first lesson ended with a quick programing exercise. After successfully doing it exactly as the book did, I decided to redue it with a few of my own words.

This is yet another example of why I should stop watching 24.
It asks the question "How many programming languages have you used?"
My response "3"
It's response : see above

I promise you I really am not a violent person. I am a tender hearted soul who loves children and rainbows and unicorns.

No comments:

Post a Comment