Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Getting an inch of snow is like winning 10 cents in the lottery. - Bill Watterson





The photos above show the result of the snow storm we got last week. The biggest one yet this season for us. Sadly, not enough to get me a day off work :(. The roads were almost perfectly cleared the next day.

While at work, I get kind of jealous of the rest of the country who are getting dumped on. Until I see pictures like this.

I shouldn't really be wishing for another snow storm. Our one snow storm hit in the middle of the day. I was lucky and got home in 40 mins. It took some people 6-10 hours. They sat in their cars all night long barely moving each hour. Having to turn off their cars to save gas and with no access to food or bathrooms. One guy I know watched 4 Netflix movies on his commute home. Crazyyyy!!!

I guess it could be worse though. We could be getting duped by a sidewalk maze.

No comments:

Post a Comment