Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Summer Favorites So Far

Books:

Am in the middle of but am already obsessed with it. To bad I left it at work today. I was so excited to read more of it.











Couldn't recommend this book enough. I adored it. I highly recommend it. Does have a bit of language in it, but not enough to bother me. The quality of the book more than made up for it.











Movies:

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part 2! Need I say more.

X-Men First Class - Amazing movie. I have always love this series but feel they excelled with this movie.

I have seen this movie many many times. Watched it again fourth of July weekend. Such a good time to watch it despite that it doesn't have to do with American History. This will always be a favorite of mine.












Favorite Moments with Hubby:


- Introducing him to the amazingness that is Santa Barbara. 
- Tubing with friend. 
- Short Bike Ride and lemonade stand stop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment