Thursday, April 9, 2009

Because I Feel Good Today

Solve This Problem:

There are 5 houses sitting next to each other, each with a different
color, occupied by 5 guys, each from a different country,
and with a favorite drink, cigarette, and pet. Here are the facts:

The British occupies the red house.
The Swedish owns a dog.
The Danish drinks tea.
The green house is on the left of the white house.
The owner of the green house drinks coffee.
The person who smokes "Pall Mall" owns a bird.
The owner of the yellow house smokes "Dunhill".
The owner of the middle house drinks milk.
The Norwegian occupies the 1st house.
The person who smokes "Blend" lives next door to the person who owns
a cat.
The person who owns a horse live next door to the person who
smokes "Dunhill".
The person who smokes "Blue Master" drinks beer.
The German smokes "Prince".
The Norwegian lives next door to the blue house.
The person who smokes "Blend" lives next door to the person who drinks
water.

The question is: Who owns the fish?

Quotes from NCIS Season 3:

Tony: Tell her what you do the rest of the time, heh, Probie.
McGee: That's not TV.
Tony: He pretends to be a fairy in an online computer game.
McGee: It's an Elf Lord.
Tony: Whatever.

Tony: That guy dates supermodels?
Ziva: They're shallow, he's wealthy. It's a perfect match. ...Isn't your family wealthy?
Tony: That's different.
Ziva: Why?
Tony: My dad cut me off when I was twelve. Had to earn all my dates the old fashioned way.
Ziva: Begging?

Ziva: This woman is such a turd!
Tony: A what?!
Ziva: A geek, yes?
Tony: Oh you mean nerd.

Jimmy: Who would sit on an explosive?
Ducky: Someone who didn't know they were sitting on the explosive
Jimmy: Of course
Ducky: Did it myself once. No, twice. First time I was young. Second time foolish.
Jimmy: Why were you sitting on an explosive Doctor?
Ducky: I just told you. I was young and foolish. Haven't you been listening.

Tony: Abby! Front and Center. You too, Ziva. Let's go! I know what happened. (Abby and Ziva both start to talk). Hey! If there's going to be any slapping on this team, I'll do it. Clear? Good. Now shake hands. Shake. (They shake reluctantly.) There we go. That wasn't so tough, was it? Now how about a little hug? Big Buddy hug. Come on. (They hug). Now a deep tongue kiss. (They both hit Tony). Now we feel better. (has been slightly edited for content)


I will have to come up with a list of my favorite quotes sometime. This show comes highly recommended from me.

Love These Videos

I love the videos the church has begun putting out and this is one of my favorites!!!



Connie Talbot amazes me. Loved Paul Potts too!!! I wish I had such talent with music. They have been greatly blessed and will greatly bless others with their talent. These videos make me cry half the time so beware.





Damon Scott is just hilariously awesome.



I used to watch this as a kid. I loved staying home from school so I could see this. As well as Ghost Writers and Are you Afraid of the Dark.



This video is for the slightly immature crowd which I apparently fit into because I think its hilarious.




No comments:

Post a Comment