Thursday, April 16, 2009

“Somewhere there is someone that dreams.....

of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worthwhile, so when you are lonely remember it’s true, someone somewhere is thinking of you."

As you might have been able to tell from you blog, I have been going through a hard time and have been getting depressed. And though it has not gotten any easier, today I can say I truly am Happy.

First I know that I am loved by many. Even when I feel alone I know that my Savior is thinking of me and will help me along. I know that if I lead my life as the Lord would wish me to I will not fail. I need to hold on to my faith and have hope. I will get through this. I have been reading conference talks this week because I fell asleep through half of conference. I love the following quote:

He who notes the fall of a sparrow surely hears the pleadings of our hearts." - From President Monson's talk "Be Your Best Self"

I don't know what is going to happen in my life but I can be rest assured that if I am walking the straight and narrow path I will be make it where I need to go.

Also I having been laughing so much lately. I have allowed myself to indulge in many hilarious things these last few days. And it has helped. When spirits are down, just find something to laugh at. It always helps.

Red Skeleton had it right when he said "No matter what your heartache may be, laughing helps you forget it for a few seconds."

No comments:

Post a Comment