Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Blah Blah Blah

So now that the wedding and honeymoon are all over and I have to start my new life, I think its time to blog about all that happened. I think I will start with the honeymoon just because I can.

For my first post I just want to write about how great it was to take a week vacation away from life. Unfortunately, all did not go as planned. But it was still amazing. Just to relax, not worry about anything from our real lives, and to just get to know each other on a new level was an awesome opportunity. The experiences that we went through made me love Jon even more than before, appreciate him more than before, and want him more than before. Even when things go bad, your relationship and love goes up.

The experience made me realize why its not necessary to go on a long planned out trip for your honeymoon. Really, it does end up being about just being with each other. For us, we loved where we went to and what we did, but those were not our favorite moments. Was it fun? Yes! But would it have probably been just as amazing had we gone somewhere else? Yes! Even some where local? Probably so. Your can chill, relax, and get to know each other just about anywhere. Honeymoons, especially for people who have not lived together previously, are about being with each other, not about the things you did or saw.

But with that said, I did love Boston and I am so grateful we had the opportunity to go there. I enjoyed many of the activities we did, and will try and blog about them soon.

Jon is an amazing man. I could not have asked for more. I am so grateful for him and I am beyond ready to spend eternity with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment