Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Picture Update

Roughly 26 weeks pregnant.  This may not be the best looking dress on me but it sure is one of the most  comfortable things I have to wear at the moment. 

I love all the dogs people bring to the beach.  These two were so cute. 

This meal was way more yummy than it looks.  I can't wait to make it again.  Recipe coming shortly. 

27 weeks prego.  My belly is finally getting to the uncomfortable stage.  This is my I don't want my back burnt again but I want to hang out at the beach outfit.  I originally thought those shorts were a huge waste to buy because they are super short, even to run in. But they are soo comfortable to wear at the beach, especially with that belly, so no regrets now.  

  If you don't have a diving board, a ladder is the next best thing. 

Another evening walk.  Love those!  And it's certainly a great workout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment