Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I started a "blog" a little while back but have been horrible in maintaining it. I aim to do better. And i aim to keep that mostly about politics and start this blog mostly about my life and myself.

So to start off I am going to fill out some lame quizzes so that you can get to know me.

A- Attached or single: attached
B- Best Friends: Amanda, Liz, Joce, Logan,Anna
C- Cake or Pie: depends upon the cake and pie
D- Day of choice: Friday
E- Essential item: lotion or floss or gum
F- Favorite color: purple right now
G- Gummy bears or worms: gummy bears
H- Hometown: sterling
I- Indulgences: sorbet, chocolate chip cookies
J- January or July: July
K- Kids: someday
L- Life is not complete without: friends
M - Marriage Date: who knows
N- Number of Siblings: 2 brothers, 1 sister
O- Oranges or apples: oranges
P- Phobias or fears: snakes, pain of death
Q- Quotes:too many so im not choosing any to put here
R- Reason to smile: everything can potentially be a reason to smile
S- Season: fall
T- Tag three friends: um not right now
U- Unknown fact about me: sometimes i have random urges to do dumb things like drive down the windy road with my eyes shut.
V - Very favorite store: Marshalls or Ross
W- Worst habit: staying up too late
X- X-ray or Ultrasound: ultrasound...haha
Y- Your favorite food: Enchiladas, Korean bbq, Green bean Casserole
Z- Zodiac:Sagittarius

No comments:

Post a Comment