Friday, June 19, 2009

Asian this, Asian that, Asian Asian Asian....

For anybody who may not know yet, my sister Laura is obsessed with Asian everything. Asian guys, Asian bands, Asian movies, and even beginning to like Asian food. But this obsession means I have seen my fair share of Asian Dramas. Some are not too bad, but many are just strange. Asian humor anyone?

The other day she shared this video with me and it made me laugh. So in honor of Laura, her graduation coming up, and her Asian obsession, here is the video she loves.



A little side note: I used to be obsessed with Asian boys and am obsessed with Asian food, but my obsession was nothing compared to hers.

1 comment:

  1. ahahaha this is funny. Asian dramas are way better then american dramas. of course you already know that. haha remember the movie where the family would creep up on the girl when she was making food and they would look kinda scary. so random.

    I've watched many many shows/movies and I've only didn't like about 2 and 1/2.

    btw heres that clothing site
    http://www.hardtofindcoolstuff.com
    I want the hot pink dress on the main page. kinda.

    And i don't know why but this song is addicting. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8307yKGA5fI&feature=quicklist
    watch their dancing, I think its good.

    ReplyDelete