Friday, June 12, 2009

My Hair Sucks....


That's what I think at least one every 5 months and its time again. I need a change. The only problem is I need to resist a drastic change because I don't want to deal with it for a wedding. So for now I need a hair cut that looks cute and is a bit of a change but not drastic.

As of today two people, probably the only two people that read my blog, have told me to get bangs. But bangs scare me bad. What if they look bad? What if I can't style them? What if they don't cover my big forehead at all? What if????? So I need your help. Tell me what you think I should do with my hair. I am thinking something more medium length, not too short....

And if no one responds than I guess I will leave it up to the hair gods....and whoever gets the joy of cutting my hair and it will be your fault I am ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment