Saturday, January 8, 2011

Book Wreath

I was browsing the web the other day and found a craft project that I have fallen in love with.

via: Living With Lindsay

One thing I loved about Colonial Williamsburg is how they had wreaths made with so many natural and everyday things. Books may not exactly be natural but I think it really gives the same feel. This would be so
perfect in the library I wish to have one day.

Here is another one. The paper is rolled a bit differently. I just love it.

via: Making Islands Where No Island Should Go

Each wreath uses the same basic idea but ends up being very personalized. You can even paint the edges whatever color you feel like (though I do like the antique feel of the dark colors).

This will have to go on my list of crafts I want to attempt to make in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment