Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter

I shouldn't even be dedicating a post to Easter because we didn't do very much.  Besides church, the only thing that we did to celebrate was eat these:


They come highly recommended by us (and the friends that introduced us to them).  Super addicting.  

As I have referenced to before, our kitchen in our rental is not well suited for elaborate meals like baking a ham.  So I nixed the idea of a legitimate to me Easter dinner.  Then I had to use the beef in the fridge up so we ended up just eating hamburgers.  In fact, our meal tonight was ten times better than our Easter dinner.  Hopefully next year we can make up for it and actually have a real celebration. 

This is a bit late but I would like to state that I know our Savior lives and loves us very much.  One of my favorite hymns is a perfect reminder of what Easter is all about:

No comments:

Post a Comment