On a non marriage related note, but still sticking to the conference subject, holy moly Elder Holland's talk! It was another life changer for me. Another one I plan to review often. Again, if you missed it, watch it! If you aren't LDS but are interested in the subject of faith, watch it!
Random notes about conference:
- I have never been more grateful for cable and the ability to record. I can't even imagine getting up at 6:00 a.m. to watch conference. I would fall right back to sleep during it. Speaking of which, they broadcast Music and the Spoken Word to one of the buildings here. I am interested in knowing how many people show up at 6:00 a.m. to watch it and what poor soul has the awesome calling of having to set the projector up for it. I obviously value my sleep, maybe a bit too much, but right now I have a good excuse.
- I have decided I can't be on my computer while watching conference anymore. I miss too much. Darn distracting internet. I listened a lot better when I decided to just have a notebook available. But this realization has come much too late. Next conference I will have something I can't just replace with a notebook - a child.
- I thought the funniest story was the one about shaking hands. If you watched it, you will know which one I am talking about.
- I haven't quite figured out the deal with the random videos shown during random talks. Are they more for the kids?
- How did I never catch on that the Relief Society broadcast is only once a year?