Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy Late Memorial Day

This past Memorial Day weekend I went with my Jon's family to Virginia Beach. It was definitely an experience going on vacation with another family, something I have not done in a very very long time. But it ended up being pretty fun, minus my issues on Sunday. The weather was not perfect but we got in enough time on the beach to get tanned/burnt and spent a bit of time in the chilling water. We also went multiple times to a great restaurant called the Jewish Mother. The food there was sooo good and the service wasn't bad either.

Jon and I at a Toad the Wet Sprocket concert they dragged me too on the way to the beach.


At the Beach!!!

How I look when I am not feeling good or feel depressed.

Jon's sis and I while we all road the 4 person bike. Talk about hard work.

I also had the chance to talk about my eyes with Jon's brother who often does eye surgeries. He has given me some tips which I need to follow. My eyes started getting red and feeling wierd about two weeks ago and are just getting worse. I went to a meeting last night and had to leave early because my eyes hurt soo bad I couldnt look straight and I looked like I was crying. Today I wore my glasses and still had a hard time. I was driving with one eye shut and the other eye blinking at a rapid pace. It made for some dangerous driving. But hopefully my eyes start to heal.

Me and Jon have started, thanks to our friends Scott and Brooke, watching the X-Files. I do not fully comprehend every episode but I still really enjoy the series and can't wait to watch more.

Media Update:


Books I am Reading at the Moment :
Liberty and Tyranny by Mark Levin
God Wants a Powerful People by Sheri Dew
The Associate by John Grisham

Books I Want to Read Next:
Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand

Shows Whose Finales I Recently Saw or Will See Soon:
NCIS
24
The Hills - I WILL MISS YOU LAUREN and will probably watch the show no more.

Shows I Want to Catch Up On:
The Unit
Numbers
Without A Trace
Heroes

Movies I Saw Recently that I Loved:
Wolverine
Angles and Demons : I waited for this one and it was well worth it. Not a movie for everyone but I definitely enjoyed it.
Taking Chance - Must See for Everybody

Movies I Want to Watch this Summer:
Lord of the Rings - Only seen 1st and part of 2nd. Need to finish the series.
Seven Pounds
Star Trek

On a different note, I went to the gym 5 times last week for the first time ever and cut the sugar down from the week previously which was good because I ate enough of it at the beach. Hope to get back into the regular gym routine next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment