Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Trying to Find New Hobby

I am in the search for a new hobby that interests me enough and something that does not have me sitting down all the time with a computer or book like most of my other hobbies. If anyone has any good ideas please share. I do know this summer that I want to hike more and roller blade more and just enjoy the outdoors but I would like something that I could possibly do when there's bad weather or people are busy or its dark outside. I just feel that I need something to make me not feel so useless and semi bored in life as I feel now. I hate being on my computer or in bed reading a book all night when my friends or fiance are busy. I want something that can expand my talents a bit if possible.

I found this today and thought it was useful. Maybe ill try this program sometime with my sister or girl friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment