Friday, July 30, 2010

Pysch : Not Even Close...Encounters



I am not a huge fan of Pysch but my husband likes to watch it. I was going to go read the other day when he turned it on but then I got sucked in, especially after Freddie made an appearance. As you can see from the video above, he is not the greatest actor but something about his character drew me in. And I would have to say it was my favorite episode ever. It was all about being a closet nerd and it was hilarious. Anyways, I tried to find my favorite part of it on youtube but couldn't. The clip above is the beginning of Freddies part, not the best part but the only clip I could find.

I have a unique sense of humor and as with many things, I found this episode so enjoyable because I was able to draw on experiences I have had and compare the characters with people I have met throughout life. With that said, and warning you that you might not find it as funny as I did, I still recommend watching it on Hulu if you have any free time and need something to do.

To finish this post up, all I have to say is this was the perfect episode to air soon after Comic Con got over.

No comments:

Post a Comment