Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Wish List For Winter 2010

I once told my husband if he ever needed to know what I wanted, he could check my blog. My birthday is coming up, as well as Christmas, so it is about time I post my wish list.

Books: 

1776 by David G. McCullough

My Grandfather's Son : A Memoir by Clarence Thomas

Shoes*:

TOMS Ash Canvas Women's Classics Size 7. They are so many different colors for this shoe. It was hard to choose which one I would get the most use out of.

Gift Cards:

Nordstroms

Other:

Colgate Wisp - for stocking. Hey there is even a coupon for it on their website.


This has to be about the shortest wish list ever but I can't think of anything else I want. Perhaps I will do a wish list part 2 in the near future.

*I have gotten quite a few new pairs of dressy shoes this year but my favorite pair of casual shoes as well as my workout shoes are many many years old. They have all gotten a lot of wear and tear this year so I am on the look out for some new shoes to replace the old. Any ideas for good work out shoes would be much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment