Tuesday, October 5, 2010

New Phone?


My husband and I are testing out the Sprint Evo. It is suppose to be one of the best, if not the best, phone on the market. The problem is Sprint. There is not a lot of respect for Sprint where I live. Luckily, there is a great 30 day return policy on the phones, so if the service sucks, we will give it back. If it all works out, it will decrease our monthly phone bill and I will finally get to have games on my phone as well as use unlimited data. On my previous phone, I got rid of unlimited data because I didn't use it much and it was expensive. But then I never wanted to pay for it based on how much I used it because I hated seeing the extra charge on my phone so I just stopped using it. This phone is a much better deal, especially with my husband's work discount, as long as we get service.

Let the testing begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment