Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Swagbucks!

I have made a change to my blog by adding the swagbucks swidget again. Swagbucks is basically a search engine that you can use to get points. Those points can be redeemed for prizes. Both my sister and I have both gotten amazon gifts cards for free by doing it and I am working my way up to getting 5 more gift cards. I am slow but there are many people out there that get tons of free stuff by utilizing everything on swagbucks. For example, you can get lots of points just by signing up for a free 2 week trial of netflix, which I wish I had known about because we recently signed up for netflix (amazing!!!! Love netflix). Anyways I highly recommend it. You can go to the swidget at the right of my screen to start searching or to go to the website to learn more about it.

Sorry the widget is a bit blurry. I don't want to make it much bigger as the width of my blog is only so big.

No comments:

Post a Comment