Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I Learned Today

that butter and peanut butter and jelly do not belong together on a piece of toast. It's gotta either be butter and jelly or peanut butter and jelly.

that its going to take a bit of learning to make Jon's omelets without the yolk. At least an omelet can still taste good without looking like an omelet.

that I need to get up before 11 if I want to accomplish many things in my day.

I relearned that my husband looks like a little kid when he has no beard. And that I have a true talent in failing to recognize when a guy has finally shaved the beard that he sported for months. First was my ex boyfriend. That can be forgiven. Second was my husbands. Can that be forgiven? I am a woman. Not a man. How do I always fail in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment