Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Another Quiz. Thanks Jana

1. First thing you wash in the shower? I wet my hair so I can shampoo it.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? white

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? oh yes.

4. Do you plan outfits? yup quite often. worst thing is when you find out you managed not to wash it like you thought you had.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? sick

6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? the pen

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? Last night I had one. I only remember that it took place in church and this friend Carl was in it.

8. Did you meet anybody new today? nope. Ive been alone all day :(

9. What are you craving right now? nothing.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? rabbits

12. Are you emotional? sometimes. especially when im tired

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? doubt it

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? um neither. almost a slurp but not.

15. Do you like your hair? for the most part.

16. Do you like yourself? sometimes

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? that would actually make my day. Do you think he would come to my wedding if I invited him??

18. What are you listening to right now? the air conditioning

19. Were your parents strict? used to be with some things. Now, due to my age, they have given up on me. But there's nothing to be strict about. I am a good girl.

20. Would you go sky diving? oh yeah.

21. Do you like cottage cheese? yes

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? of sorts

23. Do you rent movies often? only with Jon

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? my personality...j/k...bad joke...really just my ring

25. How many countries have you visited? 2

26. Have you made a prank phone call? um not really

27. Ever been on a train? Yes

28. Brown or white eggs? not sure. eggs are eggs I thought. I'm not biased based on color.

29.Do you have a cell-phone? yes

30. Do you use chapstick? sometimes

31. Do you own a gun? i owned a rubber band gun but not sure if i still have it

32. Can you use chop sticks? Yes. Maybe not correctly but if i can eat the food then does it technically matter. Its not like I use normal silverware correctly

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? Hopefully Jon

34. Are you too forgiving? Depends on what happened.

35. Ever been in love? Yes

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? Working or relaxing

37. Ever have cream puffs? oh yeah...yum...

38. Last time you cried? um cant remember but it couldnt have been more than a few months ago.

39. What was the last question you asked? Have you made an account at snapfish before?

40. Favorite time of the year? October


41. Do you have any tattoos? no. I used to completely hate them but now I like some tattoos but I will never promote getting one.

42. Are you sarcastic? sometimes

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? multiple times. such a random question

44. Ever walked into a wall? a million times

45. Favorite color? not sure what it is now. probably purple

46. Have you ever slapped someone? oh yeah. just for the heck of it and because they deserved it.

47. Is your hair curly? I wish

48. What was the last CD you bought? hum. probably this christian rock cd i cant remember the name of now.

49. Do looks matter? sort of.

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? yes but it depends on what they cheated on.

51. Is your phone bill sky high? no

52. Do you like your life right now? its boring and stressful at the same time but I love my man so yes

53. Do you sleep with the TV on? nope

54. Can you handle the truth? yes even if it takes me a while to get over it

55. Do you have good vision? i wish

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? no

57. How often do you talk on the phone? a few times a day but no long conversations

58. The last person you held hands with? Jon

59. What are you wearing? normal every day clothes.

60.What is your favorite animal? um...probably fish. used to be pigs

61. Where was your profile picture taken? at the park (ah on facebook that is. forgot I didn't take this on facebook. I think my blog profile picture was taken in my Bro's apartment).

62. Can you hula hoop? yes

63. Do you have a job? yes

64. What was the most recent thing you bought? just bought a shirt and a decoration for the wedding.

2 comments:

  1. sweet quiz, made aaron and I laugh! excited to have you part of the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEASE invite bushy to the wedding! that would make my day, too.

    ReplyDelete