Friday, July 24, 2009

Things On My Mind

We need to figure out a tux for Jon. I am actually kind of excited about this. Buy it or Rent it is the big decision?? Will have to see what kind of deals we can find.

I decided just a bit ago that I wanted to have an impromptu Bachelorette party in August because its the only time when almost all of my close friends will be in town. I originally planned to have one in October but I wanted a chance to have most of my close close friends there. It will obviously be quickly planned and informal but could end up being way fun. Ill just have to have a huge girls night out or something in October.

We have to to a trial run of the invites, work on the guest book, and pick the engagement picture this weekend. AHHH!!! Busy Saturday but I love getting things done.

I have a feeling I am going to end up buying these shoes for my wedding!!! I need flats because of Jon's height (which I love by the way. just wish I could have heals) and these are the only ones I have found yet that I really like. Plus for the price of almost all other wedding shoes I can buy them in two different colors. :)

I want to make an old school chain to count down tell my wedding. I am so lame and nerdy but I want one.

We picked the cake by the way. Its going to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment