Tuesday, July 14, 2009

This Girl I knew Once...

I knew this girl named Sally freshman year of college. I remember her really well because I always thought she was way accomplished and really nice. Well since that time she has gotten married, joined a band that tours, and won Wipeout with her husband. What a fun life she leads. Not to mention all the time she gets to spend on the beach because of where she lives. So jealous. Anyways I wanted to take a min. and just promote her band on my page since I just downloaded some of her music. I just wish she would do a show in D.C. Could be fun. This music of course wont fit everyones taste but I know some of you out there will enjoy it. You can also download some of their singles for free. Thank you Love You Long Time for doing that for your fans.

1 comment:

  1. You know Sally?? Ha I just watched this Wipeout episode. That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete