Friday, July 31, 2009

Which Sandwich Are You?

I thought this was rather interesting. My favorite sandwich in the world is the Mediterranean Veggie. I will let you figure out where I get that sandwich. Oh its so delicious. I like steak and cheese sandwiches too but I haven't had a good one in a while. After that no sandwich is my favorite. I either like it or I don't. So I am not sure which one I fit in and can't tell by the descriptions either.

I think I like the Egg Salad Sandwich description the best though. A universal romantic, entertaining, lively. Sounds good with me! But also kind of wish I had a chance of being a Chicken Salad Sandwich! " Easy-going, well-adjusted, empathic, and understanding. They are the perfect spouse or partner."I am only a Chicken Salad Sandwich to an extent. Until I loose my patience at which point I either have to fake it or break it. And thus I don't consider it acceptable to say I am a Chicken Salad Sandwich.

What sandwich are you and do you agree with the description? Which sandwich do you want to be?

1 comment:

  1. I would pick ham and cheese{{{
    Ham and Cheese Curious and intuitively oriented, those who prefer ham and cheese find their inquisitive nature directs them to a wide range of interests. Their serious nature can point them into the arena of existential concerns. They are most productive when allowed to work on their own, without micromanagement from supervisors. Down time allows their creativity to blossom. Those who prefer ham and cheese sandwich function best without strong romantic entanglements.}}}, and I guess some of it describes me. I am curious and I have a wide range of interest. though I usually focus just one 1 or 2 at a time...uh...I'm not sure about the work on their own though. But I do function better without strong romantic ties. hm....
    I was going to pick blt once I realized that had that on the list but that is so not me. lol. ham and cheese was next on the list.

    ReplyDelete