Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Late Fourth

I hope you all got Friday off and I also hope you all had an awesome 4th of July!!! It just happens to be one of my favorite holidays. Nothing better than patriotism and fireworks.

My activities for the short holidays included seeing fireworks at Lansdowne resort after the usual Friday night concert, seeing the fireworks in D.C. from the VA side of the river, watching My Girl, hanging with Jon and friends, going on a short hike, early morning church breakfast, and meeting up with a college friend in D.C. Can't get much better then that though next year I wouldn't mind going to see a parade.

On the wedding front, I have the reception place booked, invitations figured out (just gotta do them), and caterer taken care of. I will try and give more indepth details later. As for me and Jon our 1 year anniversary is coming up this Friday. Crazyyyyyy. I have never actually celebrated an anniversary before.

No comments:

Post a Comment