Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Co-worker Strikes Again

Remember the guy who told me it was a good thing I didn't change my mind about getting married.

"Liz!" he calls out as I walk past him.

"Yes?"

Oh wow. I can hardly remember what he said. I've already blocked it out. In less than an hour. Well it went something like...

"Just wondering how you have been doing. If everything is all right? Sometimes, as your walking around, you seem lost. I don't mean it in a bad way..."

"Im doing okay..." I reply as I scamper off as quickly as possible.

Seriously!!!!!!! What are you trying to accomplish dude???

It's quite possible I actually do look lost but still...Between what he says and his wondering eyes, I wish my office was big enough that I could avoid him.

1 comment:

  1. I've actually gotten this at work as well to be honest...

    ReplyDelete