Thursday, August 11, 2011

Garnet Hill Fall Skirt

Garnet Hill recently started sending me magazines. I was not previously aware of this company. Apparently they have high quality items but you pay for that in their high prices. They sell both home items and clothing.

Anyways, I saw this skirt in the magazine last night and fell in love.


Seriously so cute. The pattern is perfect. I think it's supposed to be a burnt orange color, which I could never pull off in a shirt, but would be perfect for a skirt. My only concern is if it would flair out (there has to be a better term for it but nothing else is coming to me) like it does on the model or just kind of hang there. I like the flair.

Oh and just look at those boots. Sigh!

I have been looking for a new skirt for a long time. I don't necessarily need it for church as long as I am in nursery (easy washable jean skirt for that) and I don't need it for work. So I am not in a rush to find one. But it's been a long time since I started my search and I have had no luck. Until I saw the skirt above (Though because I'm not viewing it in person there is, of course, no guarantee I'd love it.). If not for the price, I would buy it right now without thinking. But not sure I want to spend that much on a skirt right now that I may not have the chance to wear often.

But wouldn't it be so perfect for the mini vacations the hubby and I have planned this fall?

P.S. I shop way too much. I told my husband he needs to stop me. He said he can't because he loves how happy I get. So sweet! So dangerous! Good thing I am a pretty conscious shopper and don't go too crazy.

1 comment:

  1. You just need to wait a couple weeks and go shopping with MEEEE!!

    ReplyDelete