Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Movie Recommendations

I love watching all types of movies and love movie recommendations (as well as book recommendations). If you watch or run into anything that you think I might like, or you just want to recommend to someone, anyone, let me know.

The two movies in the previous post were movie recommendations from Barbara of mommylife.net that I added to my Netflix queue after reading her reviews. I don't always agree with her (quite often on important matters to me), or particularly care about what she is talking about (different stage of life, different interests, etc.), but sometimes, as with a lot of blogs, I find some gems in the midst of everything else.

That is the reason I follow so many blogs about so many different topics. Because I like recommendations, reviews, and stories from all types of people with all types of interests.

So please do not be shy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment